Senior Vice President
Lisa Hyde Ferich has more than 20 years of experience in commercial real estate, with a diverse background that includes marketing, leasing, receivership, disposition, lease administration and property management of office, retail, flex, industrial and multi-family properties as well as several Property Owners Associations (POAs).
Prior to joining Osceola Partners in 2009, Lisa was the Regional Director of Marketing for GVA Advantis, where she was responsible for all marketing efforts in the company’s Florida, Texas and Mississippi regions for its leasing, property management and construction divisions. She also served as the company’s marketing liaison to GVA Worldwide.
Previously Lisa worked for Cushman & Wakefield where she managed a 70,000 SF class A office building, a 1,000,000 SF industrial portfolio and assisted in the disposition of ten buildings. Lisa has worked with major clients including Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company, D.R. Horton, CIGNA, C-III Asset Management, Midland Loan Services, Cadence Bank, Agfa-Gevaert and Hartz Mountain Corporation.
Originally from New Jersey, Lisa moved to Florida in 1995. An accomplished writer, she has been published in more than 30 national publications, including Entrepreneur, Home Office Computing, Business Start-Ups Magazine, Woman’s Day and numerous trade publications.
- GVA Advantis — Regional Director of Marketing
Cushman & Wakefield of FL — Property Manager & Public Relations Administrator
Crocker Realty Trust — Property Management and Leasing Assistant
August Design Group — Copy Director
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate — Florida
- CCIM Institute – Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate (CI-101), User Decision Analysis (CI-103), Commercial Real Estate Negotiations and Fundamentals of Commercial Investment Brokerage
- B.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication (Advertising & Public Relations), Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania.
- B.A. in Psychology, Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania. Graduated with honors.
Graphic Design Courses, University of South Florida
- Real Estate Lives — Vice President, Board of Directors and Advisory Committee (Employment Resources, Marketing/Communications/Public Relations/Social Media)
Westshore Alliance — Leadership Westshore, Class of 2007
Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Tampa Bay (past member)
Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce (past member)
National Association of Photoshop Professionals (past member)
Various graphic design groups in Tampa Bay area
Awards and Recognitions
- Real Estate Lives — Employment Resources (2016. 2015, 2014, 2013 and 2012)
- GVA Advantis — 2008 “Measuring Up” Award
Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) — 2005 New Member of the Year
Cushman & Wakefield — 2002 Top Asset Services Professional in Central Florida
Cushman & Wakefield — 2001 Academy of Excellence (10 inductees nationwide)